COVID-19 Important information
• All surfaces visitors come in contact with will be cleaned frequently.
• The number of visitors will be limited to avoid crowds.
AT THIS MOMENT IS NOT ALLOWED TO SERVE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ON BOARD.
Boarding in Palma: from 16:30 to 20:30 (4 hours)
• Adults: 69 € VAT included.
• Children above 5 years: 60 € VAT included.
• Children under 5 years: free.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES
• Attraction gourmet buffet.
Chill-Out music DJ on all Sunset excursions.
Catamaran Sunset Mallorca
Embark towards the sunset on our exclusive catamaran to enjoy a unique experience in the Mediterranean.
Enjoy the excitement of the journey along the spectacular turquoise beaches and appreciate the magnificent view of the Bay of Palma.
Navigating southeast towards Cala Blava, we will anchor in the crystal clear waters were you can enjoy the underwater riches of the area, swim, dive, explore or just relax sunbathing on the bow nets.
During the anchorage, we will serve a gourmet buffet dinner that you will be able to enjoy on our wide deck.
If you wish, you can continue the fun in our bar onboard, tasting exquisite cocktails and long drinks while the sun sets to the rhythm of the music, inviting the dance, fun and laughter… saying farewell to this unforgettable experience.
ATTRACTION GOURMET BUFFET
Dates with bacon
Meatballs with thai sauce beef minced, lactose
Poultry salad with mango and ginger
Selection of vegetables with cougettes/zucchini, carrots, tomatos cocktail, onions vegetarian
Pork roast with mushroom sauce pork
Rosemary potatoes with garlic vegetarian
Seafood salad crustaceans, fish, molluscs
Trampo salad of tomatos and pimientos/peppers vegetarian
Spring rolls vegetarian
Curry pie vegetarian
Green salad mixed with orange vegetarian
Fruit salad with vanilla ice cream lactose
DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED
All bookings cancelled more than 72 hours before the excursion will not incur cancellation charges. In such cases we only deduct our administration fee of 15%, and the remaining 85% will automatically be refunded.
All reservations include an administration fee in the price, which is equal to 15% of the total. The administration fee is not refundable in this case.
Bookings cancelled by clients less than 72 hours before the excursion date will be charged at 100%, i.e. there will be no refund.
If an excursion is cancelled for technical reasons, in cases of force majeure or because we have not reached the minimum number of passengers, Mallorcacatamarans will refund the full cost to clients (100%). There will be no administration charge in such cases.
Avinguda de Gabriel Roca “Paseo Marítimo”
Muelle de las Golondrinas, s/n (in front of “AUDITORIUM”)
07014 – Palma de Mallorca